Written by Vyga V R Friday, 16 July 2010 16:44
- The closed loop systems are accurate.
- The closed loop systems are accurate even in the presence of non-linearities.
- The sensitivity of the systems may be made small to make the system more stable.
- The closed loop systems are less affected by noise.
- The closed loop systems are complex and costlier.
- The feedback in closed loop system may lead to oscillatory response.
- The feedback reduces the overall gain of the system.
- Stability is a major problem in closed loop system and more care is needed to design a stable closed loop system.
|< Prev||Next >|