Written by V R Saturday, 15 January 2011 19:42
- As plotting is done in the field itself,chances of omission of important measurements are avoided.
- Checking of plotted details can be done easily.
- Office works is practically reduced to nil.
- Less costly as compared to other methods of surveying.
- Since notes of measurements are not recorded,it is great inconvenient to reproduce the map to another scale.
- It is not very accurate.
- It is inconvenient in rainy reason or in wet climate.
- It requires many accessories on the field.
- Due to heavyness,it is inconvenient to transport.
|< Prev||Next >|